Zuster Fox?

Zuster Fox?

Sunday, July 12, 2015

On the Move!

It's going to have to be a short update this week but I'll type as quickly as possible. Big transfer news: On Wednesday I will be going moving to Turnhout, in BELGIUM! It will be a big change! I am looking forward to the adventure; a new country, a new dialect, a new companion. But I will miss Sister Hopkin and Den Haag! We have had such a fun transfer and I have loved my time in s'Gravenshage- getting to hang out with our favorite elders in Delft, Elder Conatti and Elder Reese, the Romigs, our awesome senior couple here, and the many other wonderful missionaries in our ward and district. Audieu to dying missionaries Elder Claflin (who has been in my district/district leader for 7 transfers!) and Elder Losee. Change can be heart breaking, but the memories and friendships are worth it! The members and investigators here are stellar as well!
Transfers are a time to see old friends at train stations!..
Have some fun...


And say goodbyes..
Speaking of goodbyes, we bad farewell to our wonderful President and Sister Robinson last week and we had the opportunity to meet our new mission president and his wife, president and Sister Bunnell- and they are wonderful! They are so enthusiastic, friendly, and loving. I am looking forward to getting to know them better and serving under their leadership!
With Pres and Sister Bunnell!


They joined us at a baptism for one of the elders' investigators on Saturday, and it was a beautiful service!

This week was great. I can only share a few highlights. First, I crossed something off of my Den Haag bucket list and knocked doors along a couple of houseboats! Had some nice conversations, too :) We played ultimate frisbee for institute, and it was awesome to hang out with the young single adults!

We also visited a petting zoo and taught a lesson there. Absolutely awesome!

Sister Hopkin and I dressed up for the 4th of July and sang the Star Spangled banner during companionship study. I'm sad that I missed it, and all the fireworks in America- it's something that's best celebrated in the good ól USA.
We coordinated to wear red, white and blue on the fourth of July!
Picking cherries together from a tree we found!
We cannot tell a lie though - we did not cut the tree down...
I'm so grateful for religious freedom, and the liberty we enjoy. God functions by giving us agency and protects liberty everywhere. I am so grateful that we are free to worship God according to the dictates of our own conscience. God bless America, and liberty everywhere.

I love you all! have a great week!
-Sister Voss
Eating Chinese with the elders.
Sitting on the back of my bike to ride it looks funny. lol
Giant Goat!! (for you Aunt Panda)
Jovo game night at the romigs! 
Funny face picture is always a crowd pleaser.
District Picture.
With Br christian the monk and the elders at our last appointment!
Exchanges and winning a competition vs Zuster Riley's companionship.

The beloved Romig's - What a blessing to serve with them!
Knocking on a house boat on a canal- crossing something off my Den Haag bucket list!
Petting zoo fun with an investigator and her son! 


Yay, petting zoo! "kinder boerderij" = children's farm
Ultimate frisbee action shots!




Cute Baby. 
Companion selfie. 
Eating lekker Roti!
Ice cream from Ethlyn!
Milkshakes with District Leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment