Zuster Fox?

Zuster Fox?

Monday, November 17, 2014

More to say about last week

I want to add a couple things to my last week post.
First of all, McDonalds! I officially visited my first McDonalds in the Netherlands. It was everything I dreamed it would be. First of all, I got cantaloupe in my happy meal... But other than that it was comfortingly familiar and I had great feelings of nostalgia from the millions of times I've visited the golden arches with my family... Good times.

Also, I had a really powerful experience with the Atonement. Before my mission and as a child I thought missionaries were perfect- always smiling, always helping people. Well! Then I became one. It's a tremendous honor and opportunity to represent Jesus Christ and His restored gospel, but I still feel like I say and do dumb things and don't deserve to be a missionary... However, through the miracle of the atonement, I've seen that I can be forgiven and the burden of sin can be removed. It's pretty incredible and I'm so, so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment