Zuster Fox?

Zuster Fox?

Monday, November 3, 2014

Pumpkin Experts and Dundies...

It has been a pretty wonderful week! Choosing to serve a mission is the best decision I think I've ever made. It can be hard, but it's so worth it!
 Beautiful fall colors in the trees behind us!

The Drenthe Archive buildings are beautiful!
 We had an investigator come to church for the first time ever... And he went up and bore his testimony! That was pretty special.

We had our last district meeting before the end of the transfer. It was spiritually uplifting as always, but also hilarious.
Our last district meeting - Elders Bean, Claflin, Lovin, and Neptune (maybe not necessarily in that order). Great district!

District Leader Elder Claflin distributed our Dundie (like from The Office) awards and prepared acceptance speeches for us. It was fabulous.
We didn't have any special plans for Halloween, but then we were over doing service for one of our favorite people and she couldn't imagine that we were Americans but weren't going to celebrate the holiday! So she searched high and low for pumpkins and we went over that night with her family and her friends' family and had a pumpkin carving party! As the ones with the most experience we were the resident authorities, and they all loved it and got way into it- both kids and adults. It was super cool, and they also all had great questions about the church that we were happy to answer. Overall, it was one of the most fantastic, fun Halloweens I've ever had!

Companion Pumpkins
Everyone all at it together! It was a pumpkin carving party!
My Pumkin and I!
 It was a pretty awesome Halloween!
I love being a missionary and I'm grateful for all of the wonderful experiences I get to have and the miracles I get to witness. This is the life!
Here they all are lit up! It was pretty spooky

Liefs,
Zuster Voss
A member, Sister Loorbach and I. She made the cake, I put the strawberries on it. Teamwork! :)
Matching boots with our joint teach at a lesson. we just thought it was funny :)

Here we are with Bernadette! A recent convert who's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment